Certificate in Laser Tattoo Removal
RQF Level 5
UK Accreditation: 603/2907/5
Product Code: BT5C2
ITEC Qual ID: 2103
ITEC Level 5 Tattoo Removal Course – Tattoo removal is gaining popularity with an expected rise in demand in the coming years. Delivering the theory through online learning will ease the resources required to facilitate this demanding course. With the HEE requiring 20 case studies on different parts of the body, it makes sense to streamline the course delivery as much as possible.
ITEC provides a formal Level 5 qualification mapped to the RQF framework so your learner’s qualification can travel the world with them. The course is applicable to nanosecond and picosecond technologies. The aim of the course is to develop the learners’ underpinning knowledge, understanding and practical skills to enable them to provide a professional tattoo fading or removal treatment. Learners will know how to recognise different tattoo types and identify those clients suitable for treatment, at the same time as developing an understanding of the lasers and wavelengths used for the treatment of different ink pigments alongside other factors that may affect the rate of tattoo clearance.
Module Learning Outcomes
- LO1 Know safety considerations when providing removal or fading of tattoos
- LO2 Understand how to provide treatments to remove or fade tattoos
- LO3 Know the relevant anatomy, physiology and pathology for removal or fading of tattoos
- LO4 Be able to consult, plan and prepare for removal or fading of tattoos
- LO5 Be able to provide treatments to remove or fade tattoos
Common themes are a compulsory component to the tattoo removal course. Delivering the aesthetics core of knowledge modules, or common themes, as a standalone course also allows your training academy to streamline modality specific courses.
ITEC/VTCT have 3 modules that form the common themes
- UBT273 – Principles and practice of non-medical aesthetic therapies
- UBT274 – Advanced consultation for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- UBT275 – Advanced skin care for non-medical aesthetic therapies
These modules are a compulsory component to latest level 4 and 5 courses.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other DermaplanePro Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.