- To provide quality education with a competency outcome.
- To train professionals in the art of Dermaplaning.
Our Rules and Regulations:
- DermaplanePro Australia only train qualified beauty therapists (Diploma) or equivalent, Nurses, Doctors and Dermal Technicians (Laser/IPL).
- We do not train Cosmetic Tattooist without Beauty Therapy Qualifications or any other health professional, e.g. fitness, nutrition etc.
- DermaplanePro Australia offer training in partnership with DermaplanePro International
- Theory Training (stage 1) takes 4 - 8 hours. After completion students are issued with "Certificate of Completion".
- Practical training (stage 2) takes a few hours. One-on-one or Skype.
- A Dermaplaning Certificate is issued for successful completion.
- DermaplanePro Australia takes no responsibility for any misconduct cause by therapists/salon staff/clinic owners/independent trainers/suppliers or distributors trained.
- DermaplanePro Australia trained therapists/salon staff/owners/independent trainers/suppliers and distributors must adhere to all our policies and procedures.
- DermaplanePro Australia technique is unique and we adhere to our brand agreement with DermaplanePro International.
- Therapists must complete all documentation to register for training.
- Therapists can't be trained by salon owners, as they will not get certified.
- Therapists must have their own Public & Liability Insurance.
- We don't supply the public.
- Building the brand to be the best Dermaplaning brand in Australia.
- Partner with other companies to train and supply salons/clinics in every state.
- Partner with training institutions to train their students in Dermaplaning.
- Working on a life-time support system for all therapists.
Contact Education Director, Riana Janse van Rensburg, via email, email@example.com
This category is empty! Please try another category or use our search function to find what you are looking for. If you require further assistance please contact us.